Your dental health is very important to us. You should not sacrifice your quality of care because of financial concerns. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure you receive the dentistry you want and need in a budget that you are comfortable with.
Our flexible payment options include:
- Payment by cash, check, or major credit card
- Interest free financing through CareCredit Healthcare Financing
- Payment schedules for complete treatment plans
- Assistance utilizing your Health Savings Account or flex spending account to maximize tax benefit without high out of pocket costs
- Complimentary filing of claim forms for Dental Insurance benefits
Do I need to pay for my first visit even if I have insurance?
As a courtesy to our patients, our office will bill your insurance carrier. Ultimately, the patient is responsible for any remaining balance.
Dental Savings Plan
We offer the convenience of an in-house Dental Savings Plan for ALL patients who do not have dental insurance- no one is turned down regardless of the condition of your oral health. Enrollment prices begin at $299/year for an individual and provide immediate benefits and discounts on dental treatments in our Knoxville dentist office. The annual plan includes dental exams, bitewing x-rays, screenings for dental disease and oral cancer, and other great benefits. For additional information, download our brochure below. If you have questions about the plan, please contact our office and we will gladly assist you.