A good looking smile is important, but at Today’s Dentistry in Knoxville, TN, we believe that cosmetic dentistry is about something more. Proper diagnosis and treatment planning are key to finding a long-term solution. Dental work that simply fixes the symptoms rather than the root cause is bound to break down. Dr. Pamela Cain is an experienced dentist in Knoxville on the leading edge of cosmetic dentistry and trained in the latest techniques, technology, and materials to deliver beautiful, long-lasting solutions.
Our focus is on solving complex dental problems that lead to poor aesthetics. We conduct a comprehensive evaluation to determine why teeth are damaged, wearing or breaking down and address the functional concern. Our dental procedures will lead to naturally beautiful results. Dr. Cain uses advanced technology to develop a detailed, accurate assessment of your smile as part of your treatment planning. A comprehensive approach is the key to natural looking and comfortable results that will support long-term oral health.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Having a smile that you are proud to show off is important to many. Although, this is not the only reason to improve the look of your teeth. Boost your confidence, restore full function, alleviate the pain and more with cosmetic dental procedures. We help patients get the natural looking, youthful smile they want with cosmetic dental procedures including:
- Invisible braces: Correct your crooked teeth in as little as 8 months with this clear aligner system. Very easy to use, and removable!
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening can’t be beat. Don’t rely on cheap over-the-counter options that do more damage than good. Teeth whitening at our Knoxville dentist office can dramatically brighten your teeth in a single visit.
- Tooth Bonding: Close the gap between your front teeth! We can also fix cracks in your teeth, and chips that have left your teeth uneven. Also consider porcelain veneers in Knoxville as an alternative to dental bonding. Porcelain veneers are more durable and require less touch-ups.
- Six Month Smiles: Cosmetic Braces System: Another clear aligner system that works just like Invisalign. It saves time and money versus traditional metal braces. No one will even know you are wearing them.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns cover teeth like a cap to protect and update the appearance. Cover white spots, and protect your tooth after a root canal.
- Bridgework (used only with dental implants): Dental bridges support long-term jaw function, even-out your bite, and more.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Dental fillings are quick restorations to protect your teeth after a cavity has been detected and fixed. White fillings make it look like nothing happened.
- Dental Implants: Tooth implants are the number one option for replacing missing teeth. Close the gap that a single lost tooth left behind, or many lost teeth leave behind.
Schedule A Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Dr. Pamela Cain has years of experience treating all sorts of dental issues and problems. From preventative dental care to restoring your bite function, she is your trusted Knoxville dentist. If you are considering cosmetic dentistry to improve the look and function of your smile, contact our experienced dentist office to request an appointment with Dr. Pamela Cain.