Referring a friend to Knoxville, TN dentist Dr. Pamela Cain just got more rewarding.
At Today’s Dentistry, we are committed to upholding a high standard of dental care for our new and returning patients in communities in and around Knoxville, TN. We love being apart of our community, and in an effort to give back we have started a Charitable Giving Referal Program. When existing patients refer a new patient we comp their first exam cost in exchange for a $50 dollar donation to one of our charities of choice.
If you enjoy the benefits of our quality, personalized and compassionate dental care, be sure to let your friends and family members know about Today’s Dentistry. We help maintain and restore the health, function, and beauty of our patient’s smiles while spreading the joy to those in our community who need support.
Charitable Giving Referal Program
How it works:
- Existing patients refer a new patient to Today’s Dentistry.
- The new patient brings a $50 check (or more if they wish) made out to the charity of their choosing from our provided list. This $50 is in lieu of the standard $250 dollar value of a comprehensive exam and x-ray. Patients will receive the same personalized treatment and thorough dental check-up.
- Checks are bundled and donated each month to the assigned charity.
- The patient receives acknowledgment of their charitable donation, as well as a tax credit.
Cain Charity Give Back Affiliates:
- Young Williams Animal Center
- CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Pat Sumitt Alzheimer’s Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Mission of Hope
- Knox Area Rescue Ministries
Request Your Consultation
If you are a new patient referred to us by a family member or friend, be sure to let us know when you call or request an appointment online. Your $50 goes further at Today’s Dentistry. You will receive a personalized and comprehensive dental health exam and new patient x-ray (a $250 value) and you can leave our office feeling good about your smile, and your charitable contribution.