Referring a friend to Knoxville, TN dentist Dr. Pamela Cain is giving back to your community.
Knoxville, TN Today’s Dentistry, provides high quality, state of the art, compassionate dental care. We believe in helping our patients maintain and restore their most natural, healthy and beautiful smiles. As a part of the Knoxville community, we want to extend a helping hand to give back to those who need assistance. In efforts to help our community, Today’s Dentistry has started a Charitable Giving Referral Program. When existing patients refer a new patient we comp their first exam cost in exchange for a $50 dollar donation to one of our sponsored charities.
Let your friends and family members know about Today’s Dentistry. Happy healthy smiles should be shared. Through comprehensive and personalized dental care we can help you, your friends, and our entire community smile more often.
Charitable Giving Referral Program
How it works:
- Existing patients refer a new patient to Today’s Dentistry.
- The new patient brings a $50 check (or more if they wish) made out to the charity of their choosing from our provided list. This $50 is in lieu of the standard $250 dollar value of a comprehensive exam and x-ray. Patients will receive the same personalized treatment and thorough dental check-up.
- Checks are bundled and donated each month to the assigned charity.
- The patient receives acknowledgment of their charitable donation, as well as a tax credit.
Cain Charity Give Back Affiliates:
- Young Williams Animal Center
- Hope Resource Center
- CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Pat Sumitt Alzheimer’s Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Mission of Hope
- Knox Area Rescue Ministries
Request Your Consultation
If you are a new patient referred to us by a family member or friend, be sure to let us know when you call or request an appointment online. Your $50 goes further at Today’s Dentistry. You will receive a personalized and comprehensive dental health exam and new patient x-ray (a $250 value) and you can leave our office feeling good about your smile, and your charitable contribution.